Monday, August 25, 2014

Farming Like Crazy!

Hi,

So, as you know from last week, I have a back problem, and can't really sit down to play. Another thing, we went on vacation in Lake Tahoe for the week. But I took my laptop, and did get some downtime to play while lying on the bed, with the laptop on my belly. As you can imagine, you can't do anything significant like that, so I focused on just doing my housing plots, and some other out in the world farming.

Oh, before I forget, let me tell you about why I stopped playing on Evindra. Being in a guild has its upsides. There were nice people to talk to, and you could get help for stuff if no one responded in zone chat etc. However, always being visible online, and always seeing what people posted was a drag. Especially when people posted puerile and childish stuff in guild chat to do with 'Dog farts' etc. So, I decided, yet again, that a Guild wasn't for me, and went back to playing my Thunderfoot characters. Before I did though, I did start Tailorbrit:

Tailorbrit
So, all week, practically all I did was to farm the housing plots. Other than that, Cassy farmed a couple of things out in the world. One was Logicleak. The other was Xenocite Ore. I was tired of waiting for Meccy to get to 30 to get a Tier 3 plot, and just went and farmed it. She farmed enough to get Chewwy to Expert Weaponsmith.

I did manage to get some regular play before, and after, vacation. I decided to level Meccy to 30 and made some progress towards that goal, getting her to 26.

Meccy at 26
The thing I'm doing with her is to craft stuff for her when she hits a new level. Sometimes a new level will open up a new weapon, or new piece of armor, and with Refine Power Cores from Teccy, it's making leveling much easier.

I also decided to start doing the Crimson Badlands dailies on Cassy again. Mostly so that she continues to get Tier 5 crafting mats. I did this for the last couple of days and will continue next week. Cassy continues to make lots of plat:

Rolling in it
Here's the current state of play:

Dominion on Thunderfoot:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 50
Bags: 15/14/14/13 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Survivalist Tier 5
Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 26
Bags: 10/9/9/8 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 4 Architecture Tier 5
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 26
Bags: 10/10/9/8 Crafts: Mining Tier 4 Armorer Tier 4

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 20
Bags: 10/8/7/7 Crafts: Mining Tier 4
Weaponsmith Tier 5
Teccybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 30
Bags: 11/10/10/9 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 5 Technologist Tier 5
Slingerbrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 30
Bags: 10/10/9/9 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 5 Tailoring Tier 4

Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 3
Bags: 10/0/0/0 Crafts: N/A


Dominion on Evindra:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 24
Bags: 10/10/9/8 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 4 Technologist Tier 3 
Drakkybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 14
Bags: 10/8/6/5 Crafts: Survivalist 3 Architecture 1
Tailorbrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 15
Bags: 10/8/7/6 Crafts: Mining 2 Tailoring 1

For Thunderfoot Dominion, I'm 182/300
For Avatus Exile, I'm 3/300
For Evindra Dominion. I'm 53/300


Next week, I plan to level Meccy to 30, then probably work on Chewwy, or maybe Teccy and Slinger, while continuing to do Dailies on Cassy.

Cheers. 

2 comments: