Monday, August 11, 2014

Tradeskill Mash-Up!!

Hi,

Well, I told you that would be the name, so I need to stick with it. But, to be honest, there were other major events this week that I'll get into later, that are really the highlight this week.

First to Tradeskills. I realized that I was doing Outfitter for nothing. None of my characters require it, so I dropped it. I moved Armorsmithing to Meccy, and put Mining on both Meccy and Chewwy. Then, I put Suvivalist on Esper, now that I had Mining covered on others, The side effect of all this was that getting Esper to 30 was no longer that important. Instead, getting Chewwy to 20 for the Tier 2 Mining Plot was now back on the table, and something I got done this week.

Now to the major news. I started playing on Evindra, and joined the Skullkickers guild. It's mostly made up of Coffee Thread forumites, so I recognize a lot in the guild. I started a Spellslinger, of course, called Cassybrit, of course :)

Evindra Cassybrit
It was fun doing the old zones again. Levian Bay and then Ellvar and Auroria. I chose Tech/Relic Hunt for Cassy, as I rather enjoyed that on Teccy. Cassy made it to 20, and some kind soul was kind enough to give me a Tier 2 Relic Plot. Thanks.

Cassy also joined in a Guild Shiphand mission to help get influence for the guild. Cassy + 3 Chua :)

Shiphand with Chua
I also started my 2nd character on Evindra. Drakkybrit. A Draken, wait for it, Spellslinger. She'll be my Arch/Survivalist. She only completed the starting zone.

Drakkybrit

Back on Thunderfoot, Cassy actually got Beloved with Northern Wastes, after doing the dailies for about 4 days. Then, she just totally stopped. Indeed, all I've been doing on my Thunderfoot characters lately is harvesting their housing plots.

So, there we have it. Massive news really. I'm not usually a Guild person, but this one just looked too much fun to pass up.

Dominion on Thunderfoot:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 50
Bags: 15/14/13/13 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Survivalist Tier 5
Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 26
Bags: 10/9/9/8 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 4 Architecture Tier 5
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 23
Bags: 10/9/8/7 Crafts: Mining Tier 4 Armorer Tier 4

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 20
Bags: 10/8/7/7 Crafts: Weaponsmith Tier 4 Mining Tier 3

Teccybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 30
Bags: 11/10/9/9 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 5 Technologist Tier 5
Slingerbrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 30
Bags: 10/10/9/9 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 5 Tailoring Tier 4

Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 3
Bags: 10/0/0/0 Crafts: N/A


Dominion on Evindra:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 20
Bags: 9/8/86 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 3 Technologist Tier 3 
Drakkybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 3
Bags: N/A Crafts: N/A

For Thunderfoot Dominion, I'm 179/300
For Avatus Exile, I'm 3/300
For Evindra Dominion. I'm 23/300

Well, what's the plan for next week? I think it will be to wean myself off even doing housing plots on Thunderfoot, and concentrate totally on Evindra. I'll make my 3rd character, a Mining Tailor, and level Cassy and Drakky and her.

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment