Monday, June 16, 2014

It's All About the CREDD Baby!

Hi,

Yes indeed. CREDD went live last Tuesday, and I couldn't to wait to see what price it was. I had about 2p90g and was wondering if I could get a CREDD for that. Well, indeed I could. CREDD was 2p50g and that came out to 2p65g after taxes. Yay! All payed up through Aug 2nd now. I'm well on my way to my 2nd CREDD too, sitting at 2p1g. The current low Sell on Thunderfoot is 2p44g, so I'm almost there.

Well, my money making was cut back a bit, because of all the Architect nerfs last week. They took all profitability from crafting stuff with Iron and Titanium, so I had to look for other alternatives. I saw that Weaponsmithing looked good for Iron Ore, so I immediately made:

Chewwybrit
Chewwybrit, a Chua Engineer with Exploration. I got it (him/her??) to level 10 fairly quickly, and decided to go with Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing, freeing up my other two slots for Tailoring and Technologist.

Well, Weaponsmithing wasn't good for making gold. I was not taking into account the high price of power cores that you need from a vendor. So, you're spending about 16s on the mats, and then 6 ore, and the weapon vendors for 26s. So, it works out about 1s33 for each ore. That's barely above vendor cost. Oh well, at least money's not that important now that I've already got a CREDD.

Most of the play time was on Cassy. She had a tough time at the start of Farside (Bio Drome 3), but it gradually got easier, and she finished off Bio Drome 4 and the other part of Faraside now problem. Wilderun wasn't an issue at all. Maybe I've just improved my play since Dio Drome 3 :)

Of course, along the way, Cassy picked up odds and ends for her house. Just used whatever dropped and haven't bothered spending any money on it. Here's the outside view:

Outside Brit Abode

There's some fencing, a cloths line, some overgrowth, a spindly plant, a metal platform, and a Container. I'll show you how the inside's coming along next week.

The other thing that Cassy did was get her AMPs sorted out. I really hadn't looked to see what the best Tier 2 were, and settled on needing Deadly Chain. I saw that 8000 Deadrune Watch rep was needed to purchase it, so Cassy spent one evening in Deadrune knocking that out, as she had quested in Ellevar previously.

One thing I really like doing is using the Plots on the Houses as often as possible. Both Cassy and Esper have Mining Plots, and Meccy has a Thicket plot. The Mining plots are used to feed Chewwy's Tradeskills.

One other thing. Thunderfoot was down for an hour on Sunday. So, I started up my band of Exiles on Avatus. Bunnybrit was born (sorry about the pic, but she really hasn't got any gear yet:).

Bunnybrit
Here's the current state of play:

Dominion on Thunderfoot:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 39
Bags: 13/11/11/10 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Relic Hunting Tier 5

Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 14
Bags: 10/8/7/6 Crafts: Mining Tier 3 Architecture Tier 
3
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 14
Bags: 10/8/6/4 Crafts: Suvivalist Tier 3 Outfitter Tier 2

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 10
Bags: 10/6/4/3 Crafts: Weaponsmith Tier 1 Armorsmith Tier 1


Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 1
Bags: 0 Crafts: N/A


The plans for next week are to get Cassy to higher levels and hopefully buy another CREDD. Also, to finally get Esper and Meccy off their butts and out into the world, a leveling them higher. I don't know if I'll play Exiles at all, but we'll see.

Cheers. 

2 comments:

  1. nothing is worth vendoring now ˊ_ˋ

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it is somewhat still worth putting on the AH. I was getting around 15g per Thicket Tier 2 about a week ago. Since the RNG of the crafting system seems to hate me, I was only able to make about 4.

    ReplyDelete