Monday, June 9, 2014

And Then There Were Three.

Hi,

That's right. Three characters. I was going strong on Cassy, and selling Iron Chunks and Titanium chunks on the CX, when I saw online, that you could make more money off them with Architecture. So, to switch out Relic Hunter, or make a new character? Make a new character it was:

Esperbrit
And thus, Esperbrit was born. She's Mining/Architecture. So, let me tell you how to make the most money off Iron and Titanium. For Iron Chunks, it's crafting Metal Platform. This is a variation of Metal Plank (using 3 chunks), and has 99% success using 3 Iron Screws. It vendors for 16s64c. The 3 Iron Screws are 30c. For Titanium, it's crafting Silver Key (3 chunks). Vendors for 29s44c.

So, I got Esper to 10, and then got the crafting. But then decided I wanted to have a house for her, with a Mining Plot, so took her to level 14. I did the Crimson Isles -> Deradune route with her for a change of pace. Didn't like it as much as the Lvian Bay -> Ellevar route.

I also made her a Settler, and decided to do all the settler stuff in each zone.

Well, I wanted to get the Tier 2 Mining Plot at the House (both Cassy and Esper) so I looked up how to get it. Very deep in the Tier 2 Architect tech tree. Looking at it. I also need lots of wood for things in the tech path. So, I need a Survivalist. So, I made a new character:

Meccybrit
An Engineer with the Soldier Path. Again, I got her to level 10 pretty quickly, and picked up Survivalist and Outfitter. Have only just started getting the wood in Ellevar now.

Meanwhile, Cassy was busy leveling, finishing up Auroria, and getting into Whitevale. She completed Whitelvale, and then, at level 29, headed for Farside. Wow, that wasn't expected. Really tough in Biodrome 3. Died quite a lot, but got used to having to use a very skilful approach and lots of jumping and dodging with each mob. She made it to level 31.

Something else Cassy did was try a couple of dungeons. Wow, that was a shock too. So tough. Never got to kill the first boss in either. It was usually because of the tank dying, so I think I did OK, but I'm not prepared to waste my time not making any money like that. Rather than do that, she just quests, and ports to the house to mine the mining plot every hour or so.

Here's her little spaceship house. I'm becoming rather fond of doing up the house, and will start to use a lot of decor items my Architect makes here, and will feature pictures of the house in most blog posts.

Brit Abode


Speaking of money, things are going really well. With all the Iron Chunks and Titanium brings in tons of gold, and selling decor and AMPs on the CX, Cassy is now sitting at about 2p80g.

Here's how the Characters are doing now:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 31
Bags: 11/10/8/8 Crafts: Mining Tier 4 Relic Hunting Tier 4

Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 14
Bags: 10/8/6/6 Crafts: Mining Tier 2 Architecture Tier 3

Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 10
Bags: 6/4/3/2 Crafts: Suvivalist Tier 1 Outfitter Tier 1


The plan for next week is to continue leveling Cassy and making lots of gold. CREDD is not available yet, but I want to be ready when it is.

This game is really awesome, Cupcake, and I can see myself playing it for a long time to come.

Cheers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment