Monday, June 23, 2014

Almost There!

Hi,

Yep, Cassy is almost level 50. Level 47 in fact and so close to level 48. She did tons of Malgrave before going to Grimvault and is now questing there. Most of my play this week has been on Cassy, and I'm pretty sure she'll make it to level 50 next week. While questing, she was able to amass a lot of gold, and I put in a buy order for CREDD at 3p when the top sell order was 3p40g. It was filled the next day, so I'm now good to go until Sep 1st.

Cassy was also adding to her house, which I will show you here:

Outside:

Outside Brit Abode
There's a hammock between my Mineral Plot and Garden with an overgrown cactus behind it. There's a Sentinel by the entrance to the house.

Inside:

Inside right
There's a bedside lamp by the bed and a huge ocular eye. A screen shields the bed from the sitting area, and there's a lamp and some coins on the table.

Inside left
There's a stuff bookshelf and a dart on the wall. Also a table and some crates with some plush pillows in the corner and a keg to the right of it.

I don't know how to make walls and everything because I've been so focused on getting Cassy to 50 and making gold. Once she's 50, I'll try to work on the house a bit more.

In other news, there were reports that Technologists could make a good bit of gold, so I started one:

Teccybrit
A Draken Spellslinger. I got her to level 10 fairly quickly. But the next day, they nerfed Technologists, so the money making wasn't there any more. Oh well, I planned on doing all Tradeskills, so no harm done. Only Tailoring to go now.

I also worked on getting Esper's Tech Tree filled out so that she could make Tier 2 Fabkits. So she made a Tier 2 Mineral Plot for Cassy, and one for herself, and made a Thicket one for Meccy. However, you can't use Tier 2 Kits until level 20, so I did spend some time getting Esper to 20 this week.

Dominion on Thunderfoot:

Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 47
Bags: 13/13/12/11 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Relic Hunting Tier 5
Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 20
Bags: 10/8/7/7 Crafts: Mining Tier 3 Architecture Tier 3
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 14
Bags: 10/8/6/4 Crafts: Suvivalist Tier 3 Outfitter Tier 2

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 10
Bags: 10/6/4/3 Crafts: Weaponsmith Tier 3 Armorsmith Tier 3

Teccybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 10
Bags: 10/6/5/4 Crafts: Relic Hunring Tier 1 Technolgist Tier 1

Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 2
Bags: 10/0/0/0 Crafts: N/A


The plan for next week is to get Cassy to 50, and then see what gearing up is like and what money making is like at 50. Then she may work on being a scientist a bit, having totally ignored it all this time. I also wan to get Meccy to 20 for the Tier 2 Thicket, and I could really do with getting Chewwy and Teccy to 14 so they can get houses.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that huge eye ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a drop, that's all I know. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've realized now, it was a Challenge reward. I can't remember which one, but maybe jabitthole would say.

    ReplyDelete