Monday, June 2, 2014

Headstart is Here!

Hi,

Well, Headstart is finally here. I didn't sleep well on Friday night, and woke up about 4:15am eager to play. I created Cassybrit, a Cassian Spellslinger with the Scientist path on the server Thunderfoot (wanted something not too populated). I played around in the character creator for a bit and came up with this:

Cassybrit at level 19
Isn't she cute :)

Anyway, I was very familiar with the Ship, and opening zone on the planet from Beta, so I sped through those and got to level 6 very quickly. I made sure to do the Scientist stuff on the ship, but then totally ignored it, because the focus is leveling, leveling, leveling.

At level 10, she got here professions, and chose Mining and Relic Hunting for selling on the CX. You see, the focus is making gold. About that level also, she was in uncharted territory, and things slowed down quite a bit.

I was excited to get her to level 14, and get to Ilium. Was I in for a surprise though. The lag was really bad, and I kept getting frozen every couple of minutes. It was out of Memory errors, or addressing bad Memory. Yuck. But, I struggled through the tour, got my Rocket House set up and started in the new zone.

It's all going pretty well now, questing in that zone (I don't even know the name of it LOL), and making good progress. Mining is now at Tier 3 with tons of Iron and Titanium gathered. Relic Hunting is almost at Tierr 3. So, Cassy made level 19 this morning. I can't wait to get to 20 and then maybe try a dungeon.

Gold acquiring is going pretty well. She got up to about 26g, but then bought a mount, and now is back up to about 20g. There are no CREDD for sale right now, and I put a buy order in for 3g (when the highest was 2g something). Now the highest buy is 13g and no sell orders yet. I have no idea what price they will finally go for.

I will list my characters here with some info about them. It was be more relevant once I start more characters.

Cassybritt (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 19 
Bags: 7/7/6/8 Crafts: Mining ?? Relic Hunting??

The plan for next week is to get to 20, do some dungeons, continue to level and explore and sell stuff on the CX. I wonder how high I can get this week?

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment