Monday, July 21, 2014

Hobbled!

Hi,

That's right. I was sick for quite a bit of the week. It hit hard Monday night with chills and fever etc. and knocked me out for Tues, Weds and Thurs. I didn't play at all during that time, and only felt like playing again on Friday. So, not much progress at all this week.

On Fri, Sat, and Sun, Cassy got the Crimson Badlands and Northern Wastes dailies done. She hasn't hit the Elder Gems cap yet, but should tonight. Up to nearly 18p again though, so still making some good money. Quite of bit of it this week was vendoring Augmented Hardwood.

I did continue with my plan of getting everyone through Auroria. I got Esper to 22, and just started playing Chewwy again, the last to not have made it through.

In my shortened week, I just worked on Crafting a bit too. I did quite a bit with Teccy, getting into the Artisan Tech Tree, and got Technology to Tier 5. This is excellent, because now I can make tons of money with all the Tier 5 herbs that Cassy has been getting doing the dailies. Also, Teccy can now make Diamond Power Cores, which will allow all the other crafts to get through Tier 3.

Another money making scheme I have right now is crafting Sapphire Power Cores, getting Titanium from the Housing Plot, and sending those to Chewwy. With 6 Titanium, and a Refined Sapphire Power Core, you only need to buy a low Viscosity Flux to make a Fine Titanium Roomsweeper, that vendors for over 70s.

So, that's about it for this week. Just for Missy Mojo, who commented how cute Slinger was, here's another pic of her:

Slinger in shorts
Dominion on Thunderfoot:
 
Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 50
Bags: 14/13/13/13 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Survivalist Tier 5
Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 22
Bags: 10/9/8/7 Crafts: Mining Tier 4 Architecture Tier 4
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 23
Bags: 10/9/8/7 Crafts: Suvivalist Tier 3 Outfitter Tier 3

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 14
Bags: 10/6/5/4 Crafts: Weaponsmith Tier 3 Armorsmith Tier 3

Teccybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 22
Bags: 10/9/8/8 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 4 Technologist Tier 5
Slingerbrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 26
Bags: 10/9/9/8 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 4 Tailoring Tier 3

Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 3
Bags: 10/0/0/0 Crafts: N/A


For Dominion, if you think of my goal to get everyone to 50, I'm currently 157/300. I'll report on this total each week too.

Next week, the plan will be to get Chewwy to 22, and continue to do dailies on Cassy. Then I plan to level Slinger and Teccy more.

Cheers.
 

4 comments:

  1. Haha thank you for screenie <3 A tip for screenshots, if you are interested that is, alt+z will hide your UI, click it again to get it back :D

    I'm playing human now as- moved away from them silly kittens :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Wish I could use the dommies hairstyles , they have some better once then exiles.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comments and the tip. I'd like to also take a snapshot while playing, but I have to use the clipping program at the moment. I play on in Windows 7 on a Mac under bootcamp, and I don't have a PrntScrn key, so I'm at a loss how to take an in game screenshot, if you have any advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. maybe you can use a program for that? Fraps maybe ? There are free versions of that.

      Delete