Monday, July 14, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

Hi,

Yep, did a lot of stuff this week, all over the place.

First, Cassy continued to do the Crimson Badlands and Northern Wastes dailies. She made tons of gold after Elder Gem cap, and bought another CREDD for 5p75g. CREDD is hovering between 5p50g and 6p on Thunderfoot currently. I thought it might go down a bit after July 3rd, but it held steady. I'm now paid up through October 1st, and still have about 14p to play with. Cassy also actually visted Blighthaven for the first time. Here's the proof:

Blighthaven

Blighthaven is pretty fun, and it's fun getting some regular quests again other than the dailies.

Cassy didn't do anything much to the house this week, but the front of it is just getting more cluttered :)

Home

The other characters that got play time are Teccy and Slinger, other than just farming the housing plots.

I decided that Slinger should be my next 50, so I spent quite a bit of time on her, and got her well into Whitevale and up to level 26. I'm leveling Teccy also, and decided to get her through Auroria. I got her to level 21 and she should make 22 tonight. I kind of like the idea of getting all the characters done with Auroria, so I may level Esper and Chewwy next.

Every time I log on, I go farm the plots on my 5 plot characters, before doing anything else. Here's what they have currently.

Cassy - Survivalist Tier 3 plot, Garden Tier 3 plot
Esper - Festival Tier 2 plot, Mining Tier 2 plot
Meccy - Survivalist Tier 2 plot
Teccy - Relic Tier 2 plot, Garden Tier 2 plot
Slinger - Survivalist Tier 2 plot

When Slinger and Teccy get to 30, I can upgrade to Tier 3 plots for them. It was smart of Carbine to tie plot levels to real levels, or everyone would just get to level 14 and then farm farm farm.

I've also done a lot with Crafting this week. Teccy got to Journeyman Technology and I farmed some herbs for her on Cassy too. Meccy and Slinger are almost done with the Tier 2 Tech Trees, and are using the Sapphire Cores from Teccy. Chewwy is crafting stuff with the Refined cores from Teccy and making lots of gold.

Dominion on Thunderfoot:
 
Cassybrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 50
Bags: 13/13/13/13 Crafts: Mining Tier 5 Survivalist Tier 5
Esperbrit (Cassian/Esper/Settler) Level 20
Bags: 10/8/7/7 Crafts: Mining Tier 4 Architecture Tier 4
Meccybrit (Mechari/Engineer/Soldier) Level 23
Bags: 10/9/8/7 Crafts: Suvivalist Tier 3 Outfitter Tier 3

Chewwybrit (Chua/Engineer/Explorer) Level 14
Bags: 10/6/5/4 Crafts: Weaponsmith Tier 3 Armorsmith Tier 2

Teccybrit (Draken/Spellslinger/Settler) Level 21
Bags: 10/8/8/8 Crafts: Relic Hunting Tier 4 Technologist Tier 4
Slingerbrit (Cassian/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 26
Bags: 10/9/9/8 Crafts: Survivalist Tier 4 Tailoring Tier 3

Exiles on Avatus:

Bunnybrit (Aurin/Spellslinger/Scientist) Level 2
Bags: 10/0/0/0 Crafts: N/A



Next week I plan on leveling Teccy and Slinger some more. I plan on doing the dailes on Cassy, and have her finish up with Blighthaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment